Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nothing But the Blood of Jesus

Today was the first time we sang with the girls in church.  Our last practice went well with both girls singing out.  Big Girl woke up this morning and said she didn't want to sing, so I wasn't sure how it was going to go.  She sang, but you couldn't see her face.  You'll see what I mean. :-)  Thank you Nana for taking the video!




4 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoyed the singing today!!! It sounded great and I thought the girls did well!!! It can be a scary experience for anyone singing in front of people especially for younger ones. Maybe the extra swinging could attribute to my shaky hand. :) You're quite welcome! For some reason, it was a really large file and I was afraid you might not be able to post it so glad you could.

    Loved the picture of our four and L'il girl had such a sweet and beautiful smile!!!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girls!! We look forward to seeing more of you singing for God's glory. Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was wonderful!!!! I so enjoyed seeing/hearing you all sing. It brings a smile to our faces, hearing our children and grandchildren singing for the Lord. If you start them young enough,it is easier for them when they are older. Great job kiddos,I loved it!! Thank you for making it possible for us to see it.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, Sorry I meant to comment on the beautiful picture of the kids as well. How lovely/handsome they look.

    ReplyDelete