So glad to hear all is well with our sweet girl.Wow,she will soon be a year old!Have you given any thoughts to her party theme yet? I know it is still a ways away,but just wondered.I love her big gummy smile.
Mom, I haven't figured out what to do yet for her party. I think we are going to do either Little Bear or Dora for Big Girl's party. Right now she wants Little Bear.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I think I passed you as I was leaving the doctors office :) Took our big girl today...lots of tests :(
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet picture of our baby girl with the big bright smile! We are happy that everything is well with her.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear all is well with our sweet girl.Wow,she will soon be a year old!Have you given any thoughts to her party theme yet? I know it is still a ways away,but just wondered.I love her big gummy smile.
ReplyDeleteMom, I haven't figured out what to do yet for her party. I think we are going to do either Little Bear or Dora for Big Girl's party. Right now she wants Little Bear.
ReplyDelete