Thursday, August 6, 2009

Growling Eater

I just had to capture this on video. Remember how I posted a while back that Baby likes to growl? Well, she doesn't growl much anymore, except for when she's eating. Then she growls between every spoonful. I set the camera on the table and got a video of her eating yogurt. It's so funny! A couple of times at church, some ladies in the nursery have fed her pureed bananas, and they told me afterwards that she growled the whole time and they were scared what would happen when the bananas were gone. She actually settles down once the food is gone. Also, she gets really worked up when she first sees the food, then she settles down when you pray with her, and right after you say "Amen" she starts up again. This video starts after the prayer. :-)

5 comments:

  1. That was amusing!!!It was so cute at the beginning(give it to me already!!!!)How cute is it to see the older child make the younger laugh when they're eating.She certainly enjoyed her yogurt the way she was licking her lips.Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope she grows out of that...it will be hard to get a guy that way *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...that was kind of disturbing! I can see why the ladies at church were afraid! But in terms of growing out of it to get the guys... perhaps growling until she's 25 might not be so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Steve, I was thinking the same thing when I saw Alissa's comment. She can keep it up until her 20's. Glad everyone enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's our little growler--- so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete