Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rough Night

Last night was a rough night for us. I put Baby Girl to bed around 8:30, and at 10:00 we heard loud coughing. I thought it was Big Girl, but when I went to their room to check it was Baby. So I picked her up and held her. She sounded very congested. Anyways, after holding her for a while she sounded better, so I put her back in bed. It wasn't long after that she started coughing again followed by inconsolable crying. This is how our night went. I put her in bed with us propped up on a pillow and she would sleep for maybe an hour at a time and then wake up coughing and crying. I was too tired to go to work today. In fact, I just got up from having a nice afternoon nap, and I still don't feel refreshed. Anyways, she is doing much better during the day and hasn't cried much. I don't know how tonight will be though. Please pray for her and for us that we will have a better night.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly will pray for a good nights rest for both you and hubby.Hope our little one will do much better tonight.Love the birthday card,thank you.

    ReplyDelete