Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Better Night

Last night was much better than the previous night. Thank you to those of you who prayed for us. Baby woke up a few times in the night and cried out for a little bit, but settled down by herself. She slept in her crib all night and I didn't have to move her to our bed. Hopefully tonight will go as smoothly. She seems to have a slight cold, but for the most part is fine during the day and then battles with the congestion at night.

I took some cute pictures outside today, but haven't downloaded them yet. So for now I'm getting caught up with pictures. Here's one from bathtime Saturday night (which is a rarity to have them both in the bathtub since Big Girl takes showers now) and then dressed for church before we left Sunday morning.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad last night went better for you.I hope hubby is feeling better to.I hope she gets over her cold soon.I love the pictures.In the last picture,our little one looks like her Daddy.But I also see Aunt Alissa in her as well.While growing up (at a young age) the two of them looked so much alike.I pray tonight is as good a night for you as last night was.

    ReplyDelete