Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I had to stop at Walmart today for a couple of items and thought I'd just browse through the toy section. All the summer stuff (pools, floats, and bubbles) were on display in the main aisle and were majorly discounted. I saw this cute pool for $10, regularly $30 and thought that it would be fun since it has a slide and a sprinkler, but didn't know if I could justify spending $10 since we already have a little kiddie pool. So I passed it and did the rest of my shopping, but I couldn't check out without going all the way back to the other corner of the store to get this pool. :-) I'm glad I did too! Big Girl had a blast playing in it today. We spent over an hour outside playing in (and out of) the pool.






She said the zebra was her best friend and hugged him. :-)

2 comments:

  1. She does look like she had a great time! That looks like a really nice pool. It is well worth the $10. Those are some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures of our girl enjoying her afternoon in the sun.Cute pool.I like the sprinkler,looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete