Baby is pulling herself up really good now. She started less than a week ago and now she can pull up on just about everything. The things that used to be out of her reach, are suddenly within reach. Big Girl has a favorite spot to play with her toys, on the window sill, but recently she's had her space invaded. :) She takes it well though and is very sharing with her sister.


I took a few self timed photos yesterday too. Here are two of my favorites.

Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures. Just don't have any daisies around
Dad
Those are all such sweet pictures! Yes, nothing is out of our baby girl's reach anymore!
ReplyDeleteOh Jessica,what have you done?Blue daisies!!!!! Just kidding.I do hope you are going back to the ocean scene,and this is just for your Father-in-law.Anyway,the pictures are cute of our girls.I really like when you and hubby are in pictures to.
ReplyDeleteI once had a Daughter-in -law named JESSICA
ReplyDeleteDad
Oh I can't stop laughing....that is TOOOO funny :)
ReplyDeleteMission accomplished! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Daughter-in-Law
ReplyDeleteDad