Monday, August 24, 2009

Swimming

We went swimming at our friends' house this weekend. We had a lot of fun and all got some sun. :-) Our friends have a really good camera and took a lot of pictures while we were there. Here are some of my favorites.








4 comments:

  1. I just love the pictures.They are so clear.Where is the picture of Jeremy?It looks like everyone had fun except for our little one.Where are her smiles? :)Glad you had a good tme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a picture of Jeremy. Not sure why one wasn't taken. He was holding Baby while she napped and the pictures of her were taken right after she woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you did not want to spoil the picture so you left JJ out.
    love
    Grandpa Canada

    ReplyDelete