Saturday, August 1, 2009

Water play & Fingerpainting

We had a fun day today. We spent about an hour outside playing with the pool, hose, and sprinkler. Big Girl doesn't like to swim in the pool, but she likes to stand in it and dump water out of it with a bucket. She says she's cleaning the grass. :) Then we came inside, I got her cleaned up and dried off from playing outside, and she fingerpainted for the first time. She doesn't like to be dirty, so she kept wanting to wipe her fingers off with a paper towel. She did a good job though.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all did have a fun day today! Looks like Daddy had fun with the fingerpainting, too. I like your slideshow. That is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What fun you all had today.Our sweetie looked like she found a good way to keep cool.Finger painting is fun.It looks like you and Daddy had a great time with your pictures.It is nice to see Daddys having fun with their kids.So whose picture turned out better? :)
    I love the slideshow,seeing all the exciting places you have travelled to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they both did good. And she added some paint to Daddy's paper, so it would be really hard to judge. :-)

    ReplyDelete