Ok, I'm not really a handywoman, but I try. I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday because I was busy assembling something and I finished it today. See for yourself...
The girls loved it! We played outside for an hour and a half this afternoon!
It was hot, so I decided to turn the slide into a water slide and she loved it! Ready Set Go
Baby got worn out watching her sister play so hard! :-)
Jessica,you put that together all by yourself?What a great job!!It sure looks like the girls are going to have a lot of fun on it.Especially joining the pool up to it.I love to swing,do you think it would hold me?*smile* Thought I would ask anyway.Ha Ha!!!!!
The swing would definitely hold you, but it's too small for an adult. I tried sitting in it and it wasn't very comfortable because the seat was too small for my bottom. :-) That's ok though. It is just the right size for kids, which I guess was it's intended purpose.
You did great with getting the swingset put together! The slide going into the pool worked out really well. They will definitely enjoy that for a long time!!! BTW, a note to Sharron- Next time you're down we'll have to go to the park and swing! I enjoy it, too. :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Jessica,you put that together all by yourself?What a great job!!It sure looks like the girls are going to have a lot of fun on it.Especially joining the pool up to it.I love to swing,do you think it would hold me?*smile* Thought I would ask anyway.Ha Ha!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe swing would definitely hold you, but it's too small for an adult. I tried sitting in it and it wasn't very comfortable because the seat was too small for my bottom. :-) That's ok though. It is just the right size for kids, which I guess was it's intended purpose.
ReplyDeleteYou did great with getting the swingset put together! The slide going into the pool worked out really well. They will definitely enjoy that for a long time!!! BTW, a note to Sharron- Next time you're down we'll have to go to the park and swing! I enjoy it, too. :)
ReplyDelete