Friday, August 21, 2009

Outdoor Play

Last night went really smoothly. Baby slept well and so did Mommy & Daddy! :-) She is still battling with some congestion, but it's not bad. I just have to make sure she sleeps at the elevated end of her crib.

Here are a couple of pictures from Tuesday evening.



And here are some pictures from our time outside yesterday. Big Girl has used the pool every day since I got it. She loves it! We put a little baby wash on the slide to make it nice and slippery. Baby loves to swing. We're actually going to be getting a swing set in a couple of weeks. For now though, I took down my two person swing and hung up her baby swing.



This face says it all

Love the spiked hair






Gotta love this smile!

5 comments:

  1. What nice pictures of your outdoor fun!!I love them all,but I chuckled over the one just before you and our little one together.It looks like she's thinking,I'm bored get me out of here,this is'nt fun anymore!!So cute.I'm glad the oldest is having so much fun in her pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice pictures! It almost makes you feel like you're right there in some of them. So glad baby girl is doing much better and that big girl is really enjoying her pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the phone call today for my birthday.It was nice talking to you all.Always good to hear from my favourite Son,and Jessica.I love talking to/with the girls.Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. I like the extra pictures you have added to your slideshow,of the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a good birthday Mom! Yes, I finally got around to updating the slideshow. When I first created it I stopped with the photos from right after Big Girl was born. So there weren't any of Baby. I like seeing the girls' pictures on there too!

    ReplyDelete