
I took my baby for her 4 month appointment today and here are her current stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (94th percentile)
Height: 26.5 inches (98th percentile)
That would explain why she's already outgrowing some 3-6 month clothes and into 6-9 month now. After her appointment we did a little shopping with Nana and bought a little travel potty for our big girl. She used it twice before we even got home, so I think it was a good purchase. :-)
After that we surprised Daddy at his work and our big girl hopped around his office like a kangaroo. She put on quite a show. So that's been our day. Very busy. Now it's time for dinner. Wednesday is muffin night since we don't have a lot of time to eat and clean up before prayer meeting, so I'm off to eat some oatmeal chocolate chip muffins. I know, I know, not the healthiest of meals, but very yummy! :-)

That is great Larkyn,using your travel potty while away from home.GOOD GIRL!!!!I'm glad to hear that you popped in to see Daddy.That would have made his day I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all went well at Laelyns'doctors app.This is a very cute picture of her.
Grandma loves you both sooooo much!!!
Just wait till she gets moving around....then the percentiles will go down :) Kaleb just had his appointment and he is in the 8th percentile..*smile* doesn't look like it though.
ReplyDelete