Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today has been an absolutely gorgeous day! It is by far our prettiest day of the year. We enjoyed 80 degree weather. Our big girl played hard outside and it was the first time that our baby girl has really spent a lot of time outside, other than in her carseat or stroller. She was taking in all the sites and sounds as we sat on the swing. Praise God for giving us such a beautiful day!













3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! I like your day better than ours.It has been raining most of the day.It is nice to see you all outside enjoying the warm weather.Larkyn had fun playing with her balls,chalk and playhouse.Yeah,Laelyn is just taking it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they certainly had fun outside. I love the outfit on Laelyn. Thank you! I've been waiting for a nice day so that I could dress her in it and yesterday was the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day on Saturday! Glad you all could get out and enjoy the wonderful weather. Those were such nice pictures showing all the great things to play with. Laelyn looked so sweet in the hat!

    ReplyDelete