Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mint gum

I just finished taking some really cute pictures of my baby girl. Of course, any pictures I take of her are going to be beautiful because she is such a beautiful baby! I'm sure she would win a baby contest if I were to enter her in one. :-)

Speaking of contests, I noticed today when I grabbed a piece of gum from its package, that Stride is having a contest on naming their newest flavor of gum. Right now it is called "Nonstop Mint". So I decided to put in a few entries in hopes of winning the $10,000 prize and more importantly, being acknowledged for picking the award winning name. :-) If any of my choices make it to the top ten, I'll be sure to let you know so you can vote for mine. I mean, who could resist buying a pack of gum called "Monumintal Bliss". Ok, so that one's a little corny, but my other ones are pretty good. But that one popped into my head while I was chewing the gum. They have a flavor called "Winterblue", so I also entered an entry called "Summergreen". Clever, I know! I'll stop now.

Here are a couple of those beautiful pictures I was talking about.


2 comments:

  1. Oh,you are so right.She is one beautiful little girl.I love these pictures.
    By the way,wish you all the best on the gum naming.I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such adorable pictures!!! She is a cutie for sure and sweetie, too!

    Hope the gum contest goes well. I liked the names you picked.

    ReplyDelete