I'm thankful for...
- A Saviour who loves me so much that he sent his only Son to pay the price for my sin on Calvary's cross! How amazing, how awesome, and how humbling!
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
- My wonderful husband who is loving and supportive in the best and worst of times. He truly is my best friend and I love spending time with him (which, by the way we get to do tonight as we are having another date night. Yay!)
- My beautiful girls. Children are such a blessing and I love being a mother to my sweet girls!
- My mom, who sacrificed for me growing up and who is now taking care of my children while I work. She is so loving and tender and I love knowing that my girls are in such good care. Thank you Mom (aka Nana)!
- A great time with my in-laws when they were down a couple of weeks ago. It was so great to visit and I especially enjoyed our last weekend together in the cabin. It was great having everyone together. Thank you Dad!
- Good health
- All of life's little blessings, like finding a good deals on clothing for the girls and enjoying the beautiful weather.
- My baby taking the bottle now without any problems. In fact, here is a picture from last night of Daddy feeding her for the first time.


Great picture of Daddy and his girl.I am so thankful for each member of your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet, Jess!!! We do have so much to be thankful for!!! That is a nice picture of Jeremy with Laelyn. I was grateful too for our little "dumpling" taking the bottle! :)
ReplyDelete