Monday, March 2, 2009

Milestones

Our sweet baby will be 4 months old on Sunday. Her most recent milestone is that she can now grasp objects with her hands, although she doesn't always keep hold of them. This first picture was taken over the weekend.




















She never took to a pacifier, but has definitely taken a liking to her thumb. Here is a pic from this morning.





















I put her in the exersaucer today for the first time in a couple of weeks and she was able to keep herself stable for several minutes. Last time she was in it she was very wobbly. She just keeps getting stronger and stronger!







































2 comments:

  1. Those were sweet pictures and she is getting stronger each day. It's hard to believe 4 months have gone by so quickly! She'll be walking before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know. I look at how big she is and wonder where the first 4 months went! You really do have to treasure each moment because the moments are gone all too quickly!

    ReplyDelete