Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Break from picture taking

I've decided today to just let the camera rest, as hard as it may be. I've been so busy taking various pictures and videos of the girls that I just need a break and I think they do too. Below are some pictures I took yesterday. I love the ones of baby girl outside. I put her on the patio in her exersaucer and she just loved it! Today is another beautiful day, so when nap time is over, I'm hoping to take them outside again. Hard to believe we had snow last week.







4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great.Nice to see her enjoying the outdoors.She is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note.The top you are wearing.Haven't I seen it in another picture,only not on you?:-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! You certainly are observant Mom. Yes, that was the same shirt.

    ReplyDelete