So, you're probably wondering what happened a year ago today, since that is the subject of this blog. Well, let me tell you. A year ago today, I had to go to the doctor to have a small hole burnt in the toenail of my big toe to relieve pressure caused by a buildup of blood under the toenail (thanks to a mishap with the piano bench). But that's not all. :-)
A year ago today I found out that I was pregnant with our second bundle of joy. Talk about blessings! The Lord is good! I took the pregnancy test early in the afternoon, but waited till Hubby came home from work to tell him. I decided to announce it with a note on the door that leads to the house from the garage, so that he would see it when he pulled into the garage. On the note I put "Welcome to the future residence of... (girl's name 'or' boy's name)". Although, we did end up changing the girl's name we had originally picked out. Then on the next door that leads into the kitchen, I put a note that said "coming this November" and taped the pregnancy test to it.





How sweet is that!It is very original.I love it!The Lord is so good to us all,who believe in Him and what He did on the cross for us.As believers in Christ,it is very assuring to know that our Heavenly Father cares,and is so concerned about each and every one of us.When we put Christ first in our lives,and live for Him,He so abundantly showers us with blessing after blessing.
ReplyDeleteThat is something! I didn't realize you had done that. How neat!!! Our family definitely has been blessed with all the sweet little ones!!!
ReplyDelete