Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Best invention ever for potty training

As you know, my big girl is in the process of being potty trained and is doing excellent! At most, she may wet her pull-up once during the day, but she's had several days where she's stayed totally dry! How exciting. I was telling someone at church about this and she said "pay raise". That's a nice way to think about it. Anyway, last week we bought a little travel potty and our big girl has already used it several times while we have been out (I think I already mentioned it in a previous post) . What a great alternative to public restrooms! For those of you who read my blog and are potty training your little one or will be in the near future, you really should get one of these.






Sorry, no pics of the girls today. They're both napping and there's lots of housework to do, so I'm gonna get to it. A mother's work is never done!

5 comments:

  1. These are certainly a lot better than taking little ones into public restrooms.This is the first time I have seen one.I didn't see the one Alanna bought.Such a help to parents when they are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was checking to see what happens when you delete a comment. :)

    My comment was:
    The portable potty is a very neat invention. I'm so glad you have it so you don't have to worry about the little ones using the public restrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting... I've only seen portable ones where it's the lid that snaps on to the actual toilet seat. Anyway, to reply back to your stuff... no, sorry your cake wasn't mentioned in my top ten, and there are pumpkin guts in the pumpkin. It was the only flattering photo I could find at the time I started my blog! My dance probably reflected my whiteness to the Jamaicans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is new to me! I want one now. Sounds like she has caught it ptretty quickly which is sooooo nice. Hard trainers are HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete