Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Toddlers and pictures

This was posted Thursday, March 26th, but because I started the post yesterday when adding pictures, it dated it yesterday. Here's the post:

Yesterday I tried to get a standard picture of my big girl, standing against the wall with her arms by her side. Why does it have to be so difficult?! I love having nice pictures of the girls, but taking the pictures can be such a chore. I found myself repeating the same things: "stand still", "look at the camera", "no jumping", "fingers out of your mouth", "open your eyes", "stand up straight", "smile", "no, not that kind of smile, a normal smile", and again "STAND STILL"! I even bribed her with ice cream if she would cooperate. So when I post nice pictures of her on here, know that it has probably taken 10+ attempts and a little bit of bribery. :-)











And after all that I finally got a decent picture.

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult isn't it? But I must say they are all so cute.They brought lots of smiles to Grandma.Oh, she is so sweet!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your frustration!! It gets worse when you add more to the mix....10 pics become 20 or more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the poses. She is so photogenic! You have to have a camera that snaps quickly for picture taking with little ones! Mine is always slow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete