3/11/09
Speaking of princesses, there's a beautiful song by Steven Curtis Chapman called "Cinderella" that makes me tear up every time I hear it. It ties in with the title of my blog, Treasured Moments, because it's all about spending time with our children because they grow up oh so quickly. Here's the music video followed by the story behind it.

Oh what a sweet picture of Larkyn!She does look like a little princess.The video is a good reminder to all of us (and believe me I know)just how quickly the years go by.Then we say ,I wish I had done this or that,but you can't go back in time.
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more of her in this pretty dress.Is it possible?She looks so cute.
ReplyDeleteActually, the Cinderella song by Chapman made me almost bawl because I know one of his daughters was lost in the summer and he'll never dance with her. So that was a hard one to listen to in that context... Larkyn looks cute!
ReplyDeleteI never heard that song before. That was a very touching video! We are so blessed to have children and grandchildren in our lives!!!
ReplyDelete