Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New outside toy

We just finished getting cleaned up a few minutes ago from playing outside. We got our big girl a new toy for outside - a sand & water table. She loves it! It didn't take long at all for the nice clean water to get all dirty. :-) Of course, the water was not the only thing that got dirty. She was very sandy and wet by the time we were ready to go in. It will be great on hot days because she can play in her swimsuit and I can just spray her off with the hose when she's done.

My baby and I just sat on the swing and watched. What a nice relaxing evening!



Showing off her full belly


Having a blast getting dirty


2 comments:

  1. That is a neat toy that I'm sure Larkyn will enjoy for a long time and Laelyn, too, when she gets older! Laelyn looks like she enjoyed watching her big sister. It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toy looks like it's a lot of fun.Cute with the umbrella for those sunny days.I'm sure Larkyn will have a great time playing with it.Laelyn enjoys being outside.I love the three different faces she has.

    ReplyDelete