I was looking at these pictures again.I looked at Jeremys'picture on the wall as a little boy of 5 or 6.They look so much alike,and have the same little smirk on their faces.(I'm talking about the last picture of Larkyn again.)So,so cute on both of them.:-)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
One of my favorite memories is Kailey dressing up in my high heels and carrying a purse with just a diaper on! They can be so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThose are such precious pictures! Looks like she was having a big time! Wonder how long she kept the headband on? :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures.She looks like she is having a lot of fun dressing up.The last picture is really cute of her.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the last picture is really cute of her! It is so fun to watch them dress up and carry their babies, purse, etc. Oh to be like Mommy!
ReplyDeleteI was looking at these pictures again.I looked at Jeremys'picture on the wall as a little boy of 5 or 6.They look so much alike,and have the same little smirk on their faces.(I'm talking about the last picture of Larkyn again.)So,so cute on both of them.:-)
ReplyDelete