Thursday, March 5, 2009

Story time - part 2

Gotta love this one. Last night I asked my big girl to tell me a story and I captured it on camera. The funny thing is, she's combining a couple of stories from her books - the goblin story in her "Little Bear" book and the "Snug House, Bug House" book which talks about bugs building a house out of a tennis ball... hence the "find it", "screw it", and "glue it". Not sure where she got "pooed it" though. She definitely made it her own story. :-)



In case you're wondering, she is working on getting her two year molars which is why she has her finger in her mouth. Surprisingly it was just the one finger. Sometimes she chomps on two fingers at a time, one on each side. Oh, the joys (and germs) of toddlerhood.

Speaking of germs, I caught part of the show "The Doctors" this afternoon and the show was all about germs. They covered the top places where you pick up germs and I think #3 or 4 was restaurants. Most of the info they gave was nothing new to me, but still not pleasant to think about. Not what I should have been watching since my husband and I are having a date night tonight and going out to eat. I will try to enjoy myself while eating my Filet Mignon. (chuckle, chuckle)

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute!!! Larkyn is very expressive!

    It's probably good I didn't see the Doctor's show. You know how I am already!

    I loved the sleeping pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larkyn sweetheart,that was a nice story.I love the pictures of you both sleeping.Laelyns'closeup is darling.She looks like a little doll.Oh so cute.
    I hope you and Jeremy enjoyed your evening out together,and didn't think too much about the germs :-)

    ReplyDelete