Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great outdoors

The girls are both napping right now which is wonderful because I have to do my favorite household chore, ironing. If only you could see the excitement on my face ... ughh! I have several shirts in the closet that have been accumulating for days now, so I just need to get it done.

Onto a happier note, after several days of rain, we got to go outside yesterday and play. It was a beautiful day so we took full advantage and even went to the park with Daddy in the evening. I am thankful for the rain, but am really thankful for the beautiful days too. :-)

Both girls love the outdoors, but especially baby. She spends more time inside than outside, so when we go outside she just takes it all in. It's neat to just watch her absorb all the sites and sounds.



1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures.She just loves being outside doesn't she?I love her smiles.

    ReplyDelete