Finally, the moment I've been waiting for. Big Girl has been asleep for almost an hour and now Baby has gone down for her nap. So I am getting some long awaited "me" time. And just what am I going to do with "me" time? Well, for starters, I am going to blog. Then I have lots of laundry to fold and several loads of wash to be done (one is in the washer as I write). Then I'll see if I can fit in some cleaning and even dinner prep before the girls awake. I might be aiming a little high with the dinner prep.
Anywho, we had a wonderful July 4th weekend, but it was super busy. We had something going on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. In fact, Sunday was the busiest day with church, friends over for lunch, church again, and a fellowship after church. I crashed around 9pm Sunday night, possibly even before 9. :-)
Yesterday I took both girls to the doc. Big Girl had a urine check and it appears this UTI has cleared up with the antibiotics, but we still have 5 more days left on the antibiotic. We go back to the doc next Tuesday to follow up when the antibiotics are finished. She is also getting over a cold, which has made her quite whiny the last few days. I'm happy she seems to be over the worst of it. Baby got a couple of shots yesterday. She did really well with them. I am breaking them up so she doesn't get so many at one time, but to do that, we have to make more trips to the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment