Late yesterday afternoon while giving Baby a bath, she and Big Girl decided to play peek-a-boo around the shower wall. It was the cutest thing. Baby would lean over to the side and peek around the wall to see Big Girl and just squeal and laugh. Then she'd sit back up and chew on her little duck. The game carried on for several minutes. I just love how they make each other laugh!
Oh so cute!!! Yes I agree.It is interesting and entertaining watching how two kids interact with each other.I am enjoying my two,which are approximately the same age difference as yours.They make me smile.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Oh so cute!!! Yes I agree.It is interesting and entertaining watching how two kids interact with each other.I am enjoying my two,which are approximately the same age difference as yours.They make me smile.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! I can just picture Big Girl entertaining her little sister. I saw the blog you had mentioned today and it was really cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the sweetest thing when they are playing nice with each other. You never want it to end. Laelyn is so sweet!! Love her little jelly rolls!!
ReplyDelete