Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday best

Sundays are so busy that I rarely get a chance to take pictures of the girls in their church attire, but I took a few moments Sunday to get some pictures. The only decent one I got of the two of them, they are not even smiling, but at least they are both looking and not making funny faces. Then I got some cute ones of just Baby. This is such a huge development age for her. She just got her first two teeth not long ago, started crawling, and now she can pull herself to a standing position and wave! It often sounds like she's trying to say "hi" too when she waves. I will try to get a video of her because it's so cute! She's such a sweet baby!




3 comments:

  1. Cute Chrildren like thier Canadian Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures of the girls.I like that colour on our big girl.Nice dress.So the little one has two teeth through.I'm sure her wave is very cute to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete