Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She's on the move

I mentioned last week that Baby is almost crawling. She still doesn't have the crawling motion down, but she can book it. We have a play area in the living room where Big Girl has her toys, and now Baby will start at the other corner, and almost always end up in the play area. She's really interested in her sister's toys now. Forget the soft, colorful baby toys. Little people and Barbie are much more exciting. :-) Here are a couple of videos of her getting around. The first one was yesterday and the second one was just this afternoon.




4 comments:

  1. Great videos!!! She sure is on the move now.What a precious girl she is.Before you know it she will be standing then walking.Oh how quickly they grow.
    Would you let Jeremy know that Gordon LeGrow is in hospital with heart problems.Please pray for him.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She's got her little froggy leap going on! What a smart girl. I may not be in tomorrow since it looks like Nadia may have gotten a bite from a bug and it is infected. I drained it and treated it with a strong antibiotic so I will see how it looks in the morning. Again, Laelyn is a sweetie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet to watch! Hey, I noticed your girl facing the wall. Did Alissaa maske that? I totally forgot about them! :)

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Alissa made me that doll several years ago for Christmas. It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete