Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So grown up

I've been noticing lately just how grown up Big Girl is getting. I'm not sure when the toddler stage is officially over and when preschool age begins, but she definitely has outgrown the toddler look. And now her 3rd birthday is just around the corner. Oh where has the time gone? I put her hair up yesterday and she looked so cute! I'm glad she's letting me do things with her hair now. The only trouble is her hair is so fine that anything I put in it just slips right out. Guess I'll have to start using hair products for the up-dos now.

My mom informed me when I picked up the girls today that both of them were really tired and should take a good nap for me this afternoon. I have a throbbing headache, so that was music to my ears. Baby fell asleep 5 minutes into our usual 13 minute drive, but I thought Big Girl might need some extra time, so I took a longer route home and it was a success! She fell asleep before we got home. Now both girls are in their beds sleeping soundly and I think Mommy is going to head to bed now too and try to lose the headache.

Here are pics of the up-do from yesterday. I'm not sure what she was doing in the second picture, but it looks like she's singing.



2 comments:

  1. Those are such adorable pictures of our "Big Girl". What a sweetie!!! So glad they are taking a nap for you. Hope your headache will be gone by the time they wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute pictures of her!! I love the hair up away from her face.How nice that she lets you play with her hair more.She is so sweet,and yes they are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete