Well, since she has started crawling, Baby is into everything now. She can move fast too! Often she follows me from room to room. She's also pulling herself up now. This morning I went to get her out of her crib and she was on her knees holding onto the crib rails. She hasn't pulled herself up yet in there, but it's just around the corner now. This morning I got some cute pictures of her.
And now for the serious pose...
Showing off the full cheeks
All bottom lip
Disappearing bottom lip
Oh, and I love this one! It's the "is Mommy going to tell me no" look that I am getting now when she reaches for things.
Just to let you know,we took off the wallpaper a little while after we got off the phone with you.It looks so bright in there again.Then your Dad said,it did look like old people wallpaper;)No offence to any old people out there.It has to take the record for being up the shortest time.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I just love them all!!! So cute.She is so expressive.She will have you and Nana tired from chasing after her.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know,we took off the wallpaper a little while after we got off the phone with you.It looks so bright in there again.Then your Dad said,it did look like old people wallpaper;)No offence to any old people out there.It has to take the record for being up the shortest time.
ReplyDeleteThose are such precious pictures!!! I guess I better get out my running shoes now! :)
ReplyDeleteHI
ReplyDeletethe mom needs to post a picture of herself
Canadian Dad