

Yep, you guessed it. The facial hair is gone, at least for now. :-) I'm sure it will reappear soon. Big Girl wasn't very impressed with his new look. And speaking of Big Girl, she was walking around with my hat on and I couldn't resist getting a picture of her. Too cute!

I actually like the bare look :) For some reason it looks different this time. I noticed Sunday evening at church.
ReplyDeleteThose were such cute pictures of Daddy with the girls! I did notice there was something different but didn't know what. I thought it might be different glasses. It shows how observant I am! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the bare look too!!!It's a nice change Son.I love all the pictures.It's nice to see Daddy and daughters in pictures together.With the facial hair gone,you can really notice how much the little one looks like Daddy:)Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete