Can you tell she's teething?! :-) She's been drenching her shirts the last few days. I can just barely see two white bumps in the bottom front. Shouldn't be long now before they pop through.
She has such an angelic face. :) Every time I see a picture of her she is SMILING!! :) Use a metal spoon and tap on her gums, if they are coming through it will make a sound. I used to love doing that with the kids. They grow up oh so fast, don't they???
Yes! She certainly is teething.Hope they will be through soon.I did the spoon thing for our kids also when they were teething,and also the boys here too.It is exciting hearing the sound of teeth that are through.It will be cute seeing her with teeth.
Thank you for the tip Clara. I had never heard that about the spoon. I tried it and can't hear anything yet. I have been feeling in there and it still feels smooth, but you can see white. Shouldn't be long now.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
She has such an angelic face. :) Every time I see a picture of her she is SMILING!! :) Use a metal spoon and tap on her gums, if they are coming through it will make a sound. I used to love doing that with the kids. They grow up oh so fast, don't they???
ReplyDeleteYes! She certainly is teething.Hope they will be through soon.I did the spoon thing for our kids also when they were teething,and also the boys here too.It is exciting hearing the sound of teeth that are through.It will be cute seeing her with teeth.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteshe looks like her dad poor child.
Thank you for the tip Clara. I had never heard that about the spoon. I tried it and can't hear anything yet. I have been feeling in there and it still feels smooth, but you can see white. Shouldn't be long now.
ReplyDelete