Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nicknames

Recently, our Big Girl has come up with nicknames for her and her sister. She insists that we call her Sally and her sister is Boogie. It was cute initially, but now she doesn't seem to ever want to be called her real name. It's always "No, I'm Sally!". I think she picked up "Sally" from "The Cat in the Hat". Not sure what prompted the name "Boogie". Anyways, here are some cute pictures of Sally and Boogie. Sally likes to play a game now where she will stand still for a couple seconds while I am getting the camera ready and focused, then she zips off into another room before i get a picture. I did manage to get one good one of her yesterday. She was wearing my shirt. I got lots of good pictures of Baby. Her smile just melts me!







2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures of "Sally and Boogie"! Looked like you just got the picture in time before "Sally" ran. "Boogie" does have the most precious smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pictures.They sure are beautiful girls.You never get a bad photo of the little one.Love her smile.

    ReplyDelete