Thursday, July 30, 2009

Questions from our toddler

Big Girl has been coming up with some great questions lately. I'm going to share two of my recent favorites.

Last weekend we were returning a movie at a store that has an outdoor drop container, so we pulled up, I rolled my window down and dropped the movie in, then Big Girl says "Mommy, why did you throw away the movie?" :-) It was a great question because the container really did resemble a garbage can.

Then today, when she was playing, I heard her talking about how God made everything. A little bit later she asked me, "Did God make Dora?" I told her it was a great question and proceeded to explain what a cartoon character is and how it isn't real. I think she understands now. :-)

2 comments:

  1. They do come out with interesting things sometimes don't they?It's great when they get to that age where you can have good conversations with them, knowing that they know exactly what they're talking about.I just love the things coming out of Nathan now!He sounds so grown up for a three year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have some good questions. It is really great that quite a few are spiritual questions, too!

    ReplyDelete