Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahhh, the fun of taking pictures

I know it's gonna be frustrating going into it, but I still like to try. It was time for more pictures of the girls together. As I've mentioned in previous posts, Big Girl does not cooperate for pictures, so 95% of the pictures I take around the house are of Baby. I decided to give it a whirl again today. We did get a couple of good ones. For your amusement, I'll post some of the not so good ones too. :-) Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! They were all good pictures to me! BTW, I just told you we wouldn't be going south but looks like we will be going after all in the morning. It will be just for the day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute pictures.I love them all.It is always one or the other acting up when it comes time for pictures.I find that here as well.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete