Monday, July 13, 2009

Tomboy to Girly Girl

On Friday, Big Girl was wearing an NFL jersey and it looked so cute on her. She wanted me to take video of her dancing in the living room wearing her jersey, so here it is. She's not really a tomboy by the way, but it made for a nice blog title. :-)



Then Saturday, we had a first. We painted her fingernails. She wanted red, but the only red I had was really dark, so we went with the only other option, pink. She was so excited! We actually tried her toenails first, but didn't get past the first toe. :-) So we did fingernails instead. Here's a video of her showing off her beautiful manicure.

2 comments:

  1. Cute videos! That was funny about her remembering seeing Harvey. She does love her new manicure. It looks so cute on her. I also love the #88 Panthers' shirt. That looks cute on her, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,how pretty do your nails look!!!Grandma had the blog up when Mommy and Daddy called but hadn't had a chance to view it yet or I would have mentioned on the phone to you how pretty your nails looked.I loved your videos too.You sure look cute in your jersey.

    ReplyDelete