Baby is so close to crawling. I thought she might have started last week, except that we were on vacation and her only opportunity when she was not in the car seat, stroller, carrier, or being held, was at the hotel, and there was no chance she was going to be on a hotel floor picking up all those not so lovely germs. :-) So I was anxious to see what she'd do when we got home and put her on the floor. She got the leg motion down and brings her knees forward, but seems puzzled with what to do with her hands. From what I remember, our Big Girl did the opposite and learned how to move her hands/arms and then dragged her legs, doing more of a scooting motion. Baby certainly has the lunging motion down. I just love watching her develop and it's so exciting to see her doing new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We'll be chasing after her before long! :)
ReplyDeleteShe almost has it down.Won't be long now.Then the fun begins keeping track of her.:)
ReplyDelete