Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why Worry

Hubby taught us this song. Here's two versions: Big Girl's and lamb's. :-)



"Why worry when you can pray.
Trust Jesus, He'll be your stay.
Don't be a doubting Thomas.
Lie fully on His promise.
Why worry, worry, worry, worry,
When you can pray."

5 comments:

  1. I like this little chorus to.It is nice that Daddy taught it to you.You sang it very well,and so did lamb.I forgot about that little chorus.I must teach Nathan that one.Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AWESOME, she(and Lamb)did such a great job!! :) It really touched my heart. I have never heard that song before that I can remember, but I must learn the words to it. I am known for giving my worries to the Lord and when I say AMEN, I pick them back up and carry them some more. :( Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Son.I forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to you on Mon. You have been saved 29 yrs.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious and how beautiful!!! Her sweet little voice singing is always music to my ears! She did a wonderful job as always. I really like that song from the first time I heard her and her daddy sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful! she and the lamb did an excellent job! We love that song!

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete