Friday, July 31, 2009

New look

Thank you to my sister-in-law who made changes to her blog that inspired me to change mine too. I added a favorite picture of me and Hubby from right after we got married. It's a little dated (like 9 years), but that's ok because it was a treasured moment and that's what my blog's about. Some day I might even add a slideshow, but enough changes for now. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look...I'm still thinking about changing mine up a bit...not sure if I'm happy with the one right now. They have so many cute backgrounds don't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new look and colour scheme!Love the picture of the two of you.Well done!! I would like to see a slideshow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new look! I like the picture and remember it well. I was thinking I took the picture but can't remember now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Nana :) but I took that picture!! I remember it very well.

    ReplyDelete